SAN JOSE, California, July 22, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Infinx Prior Authorization (API) software is now available in Epic App Orchard, a program developers can integrate with Epic.
IPA is a cloud-based solution that harnesses artificial intelligence (AI) and robotic process automation, with exceptional management by our experienced pre-authorization and invoicing specialists, to provide you with a complete solution for end-to-end pre-authorization. IPA interfaces with Epic to streamline and expedite your pre-authorization approvals to reduce overhead, denials, and cancellations for organizations looking to see more patients, increase revenue, and improve patient experience. patients.
- Direct interface with Epic via X12 278 to create prior authorization requests. Additionally, a SMART workflow on FHIR provides users with the ability to review applications and submit required clinical documentation.
- Provides a combination of AI, payer, and clearinghouse automation to determine if authorization is required and initiates pre-authorizations electronically with our extensive network of payers and clearing houses.
- Complex clinical exams are managed by our team of certified specialists, providing you with comprehensive pre-authorization coverage.
- Prior authorization status notifications and approvals are updated directly in Epic using X12 278R responses to ensure authorization information is available for complaint handling.
- Get full transparency across your entire pre-authorization workflow using real-time analytics and status reports to track every request.
Navaneeth nair, Chief Product Officer at Infinx said, “Healthcare is moving towards automation and digitalization whenever possible, and as it should be. Our integration with Epic through the Orchard App represents an opportunity to provide a complete pre-authorization solution that brings high value to the patient experience through robotic process automation and technological technology. “
About Infinx Health
Infinx Healthcare provides innovative and scalable payment lifecycle solutions for hospitals, imaging centers, specialty practices and laboratories. Combining an intelligent cloud-based platform driven by artificial intelligence and automation, with our trained and certified specialists in pre-authorization, coding and invoicing, Infinx helps customers achieve more revenue, enabling them to move from administrative details to billable patient care.
For more information, visit www.infinx.com.
Epic and App Orchard are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Systems Corporation.
Lora Pada | Infinx Health
San jose, california
Infinx Epic Integration Pre-Authorization Software
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/infinx-prior-authorization-software-now-available-in-the-epic-app-orchard-301339686.html
SOURCE Infinx Health